Registration is Now Open
Below are the details and links for registration for the UQ-Bio Summer School and the q-bio Conference.
- If you REQUIRE LODGING at CSU during the UQ-Bio Summer School OR q-bio Conference, you must use the registration page located at https://conferencereg.colostate.edu/qbio2022.
- If you are attending the q-bio Conference in person but DO NOT REQUIRE LODGING, you should use the registration page at (Click Here).
- Students who register for in person participation in the UQ-Bio Summer School are automatically registered for the q-bio Conference.
- In person participation for the 2022 UQ-Bio Summer School is FULL. However, it is still possible to register to participate ONLINE at https://forms.gle/mGSACcC5YokEpkJy8.
UQ-Bio Summer School
- $1500* per student for lodging and meals for May 31 – June 18 (double occupancy) *Most students will be provided with PROMO CODES to reduce or eliminate fees — please inquire with the program organizers by emailing email@example.com
- $320 per student – upgrade to single occupancy room
- Free for accepted and registered participants who do not intend to stay on campus – register here for Online UQ-Bio Summer School.
- Links to Registration:
- $250 Registration Fee, includes all meetings, welcome reception, banquet, parking, and daily lunches and coffee breaks and poster sessions.
- $200 – 350 Lodging and Meals for June 15 – June 18 (price depends on room selection)
*PROMO CODES can be provided to reduce or eliminate fees for presenting participants or members of the CSU community — please inquire with the program organizers by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org