Below is a map of the CSU campus. Points of interest include:
- Conference dorms are near the north west corner of campus–check in is at Pavilion and all q-bio Participants will stay in Alpine Hall.
- Conference Meals are to be held in the Foundry Dining Commons.
- All Presentations and Poster Sessions will be in the Behavioral Science Building.
- The June 15 Welcome Reception will be held in the Scott Bioengineering Building.
- Groome Ride drops off in the north side of campus.
- Conference Parking is available in all Lime Green Lots (request pass at check-in – license plate state and number is needed!!).
- The Conference Banquet will be held at the top of Canvas Staduim — enter through the west doors.
Conference meals will take place in the